Happy Monday Morning!!! Sunday is over, the Super Bowl has been won, and now it’s time to start a new week. What’s on your checklist?
As much as I love my coffee the pics at the top of this blog is missing one major checkpoint. It should read…
☑️ wake up
☑️ make coffee
☑️ spend time with God
☑️ do amazing things
“Very truly I tell you, whoever believes in me will do the works I have been doing, and they will do even greater things than these, because I am going to the Father.” (John 14:12 NIV)
As Christians we are called to do amazing things as the pic suggests but we cannot accomplish anything in our own effort, even when overly caffeinated, so we must spend time with God so that we know His Agenda and are empowered to do accomplish it through the power of The Holy Spirit. Jesus started his days this way so who are we to try and do it all on our own?
“Before daybreak the next morning, Jesus got up and went out to an isolated place to pray.” (Mark 1:35 NLT)
So what is on your Monday Checklist? I would suggest the following…
- praying for discernment & direction throughout the week
- reading God’s Word for information, inspiration, & transformation
- listing steps to live out Sunday’s sermon throughout the week
- choosing to have an attitude of gratitude regardless of your current circumstances
- finding at least one person to encourage & inspire
- being Christ’s hands, feet, & voice wherever you go